From: Dave Wood <dpw@aonix.com>
Subject: RE:  Aonix bugs
Date: 1997/04/09
Date: 1997-04-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

S�bastien Auclair wrote:

>I'd like to know if their's anyone who could explain me why my
>"ObjectAda for Windows V7.0.232 from Aonix" doesn't seems to function
>properly.
>
>--I just can't access any "Edith - Delete" functions.
>--My "Copy & past" fitures produce strange character apearances.
>--ETC
>
>If anyone does have the same problems with their compiler please send me
>some Q about what could be causing those bugs.

After 6 months of use, I've never experienced this problem.
I have scanned our problem report database and have found
no reports of such a problem.  I would recommend that you
contact your local customer support office or send a report
to adasupport@aonix.com.

My guess is that you have some broken DLL from another tool
that is causing side effects within ObjectAda.  We have had
a couple of cases where bad DLLs from Microsoft have caused
odd behavior within ObjectAda, though not specifically what
you describe.

>Is there any other Ada 95 compiler available to work with.

Absolutely not.

>Thanks in advance...

Je vous en prie.

-- Dave Wood
-- Product Manager, ObjectAda for Windows
-- Aonix - "Ada with an Attitude"