From: John Apa <japa@DIE_SPAMMER.dasd.honeywell.com>
Subject: Re: STORAGE_ERROR Exception
Date: 1997/04/07
Date: 1997-04-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Matthew Givens wrote:

> Okay, I have a problem working with Ada under SunOS.

{snip}

> The problem come in when handing large sets of data.  The program dies
> with a STORAGE_ERROR on the record #1600, every time.  It's dying as I
> try to allocate the new row.  Now, all I can think of is that I'm
> mismanaging memory somewhere, but I can't find it.

I believe there is a limitation in sunada on the maximum data structure
size. I think it's around 8 megabytes. I ran into this problem a few
years ago using sunada. Check the manual that came with it for these
constraints. Appendix F I think. I was able to work around it without to
much trouble. Good luck.

{snip}

--
Standard Disclaimers Apply