From: mockturtle <framefritti@gmail.com>
Subject: Body mistaken for specs
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 02:23:58 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-11-06T02:23:58-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi.all,
I have a weird error where the compiler complains that it cannot generate the code for a file since it is a spec.  However, the file is a *.adb and it begins with "package body".

Before trying to isolate an excerpt that reproduces the bug (it is part of a fairly large project) I wanted to do a "fast query" to see if anyone else had a similar issue, hoping for an "Aha!" revelation :-)

The compiler is the 2016 version.  I wanted to install the new one, but I keep getting "connection time out."

Thank you in advance

Riccardo