From: Kevin Burns <kjburns@concentric.net>
Subject: How do I rename in ada?
Date: 1997/03/26
Date: 1997-03-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm a programming student, and ada is the only language that I have
experience with. I need a personal program which will read all file
names in a directory, and then using if,then conditions it will rename
certain files. What I need to know is how to do the actual renameing,
and how to read the directory. I think I can do the rest of the code. I
would like to avoid having to read in the whole file, and resave it
under another name if possible.

Thank's in advance,
Kevin (kjburns@concentric.net)