From: ZIMINE Sviatoslav <zimines3@cuimail.unige.ch>
Subject: i/o from external file
Date: 1997/03/26
Date: 1997-03-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello

I'm pretty new to ada

and have been trying to find some examples on i/o from external text
files.

Can anybody point me to some relevant information  on www?

The  actual problem i have to resolve  is to read a text file with
integers spaced, convert the chars into integers and  put each integer
into an array.

Thank you in advance  if you can help me.

slava

--
Slava Zimine    zimine@mail.cern.ch