From: William Paul Berriss <W.P.Berriss@reading.ac.uk>
Subject: Xemacs and adamode for GNAT Ada95 (v3.07)
Date: 1997/03/26
Date: 1997-03-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi

Some kind person, Matthew Daniel, helped me out by
suggesting the Xemacs editor and AdaMode for use with GNAT Ada95.
I now have Xemacs v19.14 and the adamode stuff from a GNAT site
all working, I just have to learn how to use it more fully.

I notice coloured text is possible but I do not know how to
set up some syntactical colouring.

Has anyone made a set-up file like the adamode files
that I could have
that produces some form of syntactical colouring for
keywords etc.
Any colouring rules will do, I just want to use some
form of colouring.

If you have or know of such a file (may be a .el file?)
then could you let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Will
----