From: david_c <david_c@systemautomation.com>
Subject: Ada95 with Oracle7.3 ?
Date: 1997/03/20
Date: 1997-03-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi.
Is there anyone out there using Oracle with Ada95 ?
I am trying to compile Oracle Ada source codes (which are from Oracle
installation CD) using Ada95 in order to use Pro*Ada.
I could solve most of the errors except errors from '*.binds' files.
It complains about types not constrained like :

14:46:20 >>> package CHAR_BINDS is new GENERIC_BINDS (SQL_STANDARD.CHAR,
...);
14:46:20 *** SQL_STANDARD.CHAR must be a constrained type to match
formal HOST_VAR  [RM_95 12.5.1(6)]

We are running Oracle7.3.2 on RS6K/AIX.
Any help/comment would be appreciated.
Thanks,