From: smoore@chowgar.demon.co.uk (Simon Moore)
Subject: Gnat 3.04a for 95 wierdness
Date: 1997/03/11
Date: 1997-03-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello all

Until a couple of days ago I used gnat.io in my code in lower case but
now, for some wierd reason, I get a Windows system error unless I type
it as Gnat.IO.

Also around this Microsoft Frontpage stopped working but this is now
okay so I tjink I've sorted out whatever was conflicting there.

I think this is a problem with my system rather than Gnat, has anybody
alse experienced this?

Regards.

p.s. Would it be worthwhile for me to download 3.09 or are the updates
minimal?

* Simon Moore - smoore@chowgar.demon.co.uk - cm5bcscm@bs47c.staffs.ac.uk - http://www.chowgar.demon.co.uk *