From: wangcity@hotmail.com (wang tianyi)
Subject: Use gnat and emacs(Ada-mode) can not compile file :(
Date: 3 May 2003 01:13:26 -0700
Date: 2003-05-03T08:13:26+00:00	[thread overview]

I use emacs21.3 and Ada-mode.el3.6 with gnat 1.5 compile Ada files
  in winXP.
  but when i use "Ada->compile file" from menu,
  it tell me: "&& gcc -c -gnatq i:/xxx.adb , system can not find need
file, Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Sat May 03
15:42:24"

  I just want to compile it for windows NOT want to use 'cross_prefix'
  but every time i use "complile file" from menu, it always add &&
  before command gcc -c , and system not find what is &&,
  so system tell : can not find need file.

  any way can get rid of "&&"?

  and I already use "Ada->Costomize" fixed Ada Prj Default Comp Cmd
  from "${cross_prefix}gcc -c ${comp_opt}" to "gcc -c ${comp_opt}" and
save it.
  but it's useless!!!

  I have already set PATH for gnat , and can use gcc command in any
  where .

  how to get it work?
  thanks

--