* Availability of LRMs in Europe
@ 1997-02-21  0:00 Ada Jobs
From: Ada Jobs @ 1997-02-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know where hard copies of the Ada 95 Language Reference
Manual and Rational may be purchased in Europe?  Do any of the SIGs have
free or low-cost copies?  Please send responses to
adajob@sw-eng.falls-church.va.us.

* Availability of LRMs in Europe
@ 1997-02-25  0:00 Peter Hermann
From: Peter Hermann @ 1997-02-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

forwarded letter:

--
Peter Hermann  Tel:+49-711-685-3611 Fax:3758 ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
Pfaffenwaldring 27, 70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen

--snip--snip--snip--snip--snip--snip--snip--snip--snip--snip--snip--snip

From thomsoft.de!aonix.de!fachet  Tue Feb 25 13:05:22 1997
From: Ralf Fachet <fachet@aonix.de>
To: peter.hermann@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de, csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de@aonix.de
Subject: Availability of LRMs in Europe

>From: Ada Jobs <adajob@sw-eng.falls-church.va.us>
>Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
>Subject: Availability of LRMs in Europe
>Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 10:14:41 -0600
>
>Does anyone know where hard copies of the Ada 95 Language Reference
>Manual and Rational may be purchased in Europe?  Do any of the SIGs have
>free or low-cost copies?  Please send responses to
>adajob@sw-eng.falls-church.va.us.

We have imported Ada LRMs from the AdaIC and are reselling them in Germany
without profit as a service of an Ada vendor.

For further information feel free to contact me.

Ralf Fachet
Aonix GmbH * D-76351 Karlsruhe * Kleinoberfeld 7 * www.aonix.de
phone: +49/721/98653-23 * fax: -98 * mobil: +49/172/9509943
email: fachet@aonix.de * homeoffice phone/fax: +49/7247/946697