From: Bryan Bennett <bdbenn@erols.com>
Subject: Help, Searching for Ada bindings to SunPhigs & PEX, or macro bindings!!?
Date: 1997/02/20
Date: 1997-02-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Help!!

Has anyone ever made a binding to SunPhigs & PEX?
Is it available commercially?

Has anyone made a binding to a C macro that does bit manipulation?
If so, how does one go about doing it?

Specifically I'm trying to bind to the PEX C function:
"phigs_ws_type_create" and am getting stuck trying to pass the attribute
list from Ada to C.  Any help, clues, dare I say "pointers" :) would be
greatly appreciated.

Configuration:  SunAda 2.1.1 (Ada83)
		SunPHIGS 3.0 & PEX
		SunSparc 20