From: James Squire <m193884@csehp1.mdc.com>
Subject: Conversion factor for Ada 95
Date: 1997/02/11
Date: 1997-02-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm trying to estimate a conversion factor for a particular Ada 95
compiler on a particular target.  The conversion is from SLOC (loosely
translated:  number of semi-colons) to bytes of executable code.

Does anyone have any guidance on how I could do this, given that I have
little to no past history to base it on (Ada 95, that is)?  Is there any
research published on the WWW that speaks to this?
--
James Squire           mailto:m193884 no junk mail
allowed@csehp1.mdc.com