From: p.chong@worldnet.att.net (Ah Chong)
Subject: I need a Ada compiler that can "step" line by line
Date: 1997/01/09
Date: 1997-01-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am looking for any Ada complier that can step your code line by line
when debugging instead of compiling everything at once.

Is there such a thing?

I am used to Borland products and you can "trace" your code line by
line by hitting the F7 key and creating a "watch" list.  I guess that
is what I am taking about!

--
Philip Chong
CS Major