From: Michael Levasseur <levass@gdesystems.com>
Subject: VADSWorks X-Debugger
Date: 1997/02/10
Date: 1997-02-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I'm using VADSWorks on a System with SunOS. I'm having problems with
the X-Debugger. I'm trying to use a custom resource file. I've
created a new resource file and I'm trying to make it take effect
when I kick off the debugger.

My debugger command is:

a.xdb -N baja4 gp_exec_4.vox

where baja4 is the Heurikon Baja board I'm debugging on.

gp_exec_4.vox is my executable.

My XAPPLRESDIR environment variable is

setenv XAPPLRESDIR /home/users/michael/drivers

This is where my copy of the resource file "Xdb" is located. This
is also the location I start my debug session in.

Thanx in advance for any suggestions...