From: Ted Dennison <dennison@escmail.orl.lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Another nail in Ada's coffin or an opportunity?
Date: 1997/01/29
Date: 1997-01-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> Though Ada was an elegant creation, the marketplace has voted against it.
> Clinging to it in the face of this reality will only narrow the prospects
> of development efforts reliant on it.
>
> Nancy Nicolaisen

I know I supposed to be indignant about this, but statements like this
just make me laugh.

While this is an incredibly lame (and incorrect) excuse not to use Ada
to develop software, it is a great reason not to write articles in
magazines about it.

So I'll just wish Ms. Nicolaisen the best of luck in her future writings
about Java (or whatever she can sell next week).

--
T.E.D.
             |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.lmco.com  |