From: "Dennis W. Butler" <dbutler@calpoly.edu>
Subject: Req: Trade studies, Ada v. other languages
Date: 1997/01/01
Date: 1997-01-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I've frequently seen references to "the FAA" study or the "SEI follow on
study," both of which compare Ada to other programming languages. I
would like to see the full report on these studies, but can't seem to
find them. I looked at SEI's on-line archive of reports, but couldn't
find the right one. I don't know where to start looking for the FAA
study; I suspect it was done under some contract (IBM's? some other
support contractor?).

If anyone knows where I can get these (or other studies conducted in
some rigorous (more or less) way), I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Dennis Butler
Computer Science Department
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo