From: Costas Peppas <firehous@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Make Lots of $$$$$ in less than 5 weeks
Date: 1996/12/28
Date: 1996-12-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> >         Let me start by saying that I FINALLY FOUND IT! That's
> > right!. I found it! And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!! I hate those
> > schemes like multi level marketing, mail-order schemes, envelope
> > stuffing scams, 900 number scams... the list goes on forever. I have
> > tried every darn get rich quick scheme out there over the past 12
> > years. I somehow got on mailing lists for people looking to make
> > money (more like 'desperate stupid people who will try anything for
> > money!').  Well,  when I was a teenager,  these claims to 'get me
> > rich quick' sounded irresistible! I would shell out $14.95 here,
> > $29.95 there, $24.95 here, and another $49.95 there.  I had maxed
> > out my new Circuit City Card AND my Visa...I was desperate for
> > money!!  So, I gave them all a chance but failed at every one of
> > them! Maybe they worked for some people, but not for me.
> > Eventually, I just tossed that JUNK MAIL in the trash when I got the
> > mail.  I recognized it right away.  I can smell a money scam from a
> > mile away these days,  SO I THOUGHT....I thought I could sniff out
> > a scam easily.  WAS I WRONG!!  ....I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!
> >
> >    I was scanning thru a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to
> > GET CASH FAST!!  I thought..."Here on the Internet??  Well, I'll just
				^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Do you have any idea HOW MANY people use
that EXACT same quote? :) "HERE?!?!?! ON THE NET!?!?!?"  You guys are
all so pathetic.... On eguy writes a whole thing... and all the rest of
teh losers just copy EXACTLY what they said..... Although yojur the
first person that hasn't said "I spoke to my friends, family, and my
attourny"..... If you're going to do something illigal (which this is),
you can at least be original, and write your own scam letter.

firehous@ici.net

... I know this isn't replied to the actual person who wrote this, but
it threads back :) ...