* Using Ada with MTV...
@ 1996-12-17  0:00 SothernXTC
From: SothernXTC @ 1996-12-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone ever tried using Ada as a pre-processor to MTV (message
translation and validation)?  I'm looking for some answers to some
possibly complicated questions!!!

* Re: Using Ada with MTV...
@ 1996-12-18  0:00 ` Norman H. Cohen
From: Norman H. Cohen @ 1996-12-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

SothernXTC wrote:

> Has anyone ever tried using Ada as a pre-processor to MTV (message
> translation and validation)?

http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/docs/flyers/videoada.htm
describes the use of Ada in a videotape editing system, but I gather
that's not what you mean by "a preprocessor to MTV".

;-)

--
Norman H. Cohen
mailto:ncohen@watson.ibm.com

* Re: Using Ada with MTV...
@ 1996-12-20  0:00 ` Mitch Gart
From: Mitch Gart @ 1996-12-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yes whenever I'm watching an Aerosmith video or Beavis & Butthead
on MTV I bring my laptop along and type in an Ada program  :-)

- Mitch

* Re: Using Ada with MTV...
@ 1996-12-20  0:00   ` Ian Ward
From: Ian Ward @ 1996-12-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article s@inmet.camb.inmet.com, mg@harp.camb.inmet.com (Mitch Gart) writes:
>Yes whenever I'm watching an Aerosmith video or Beavis & Butthead
>on MTV I bring my laptop along and type in an Ada program  :-)
>
>- Mitch

You have just no idea how sure I was that someone would respond with this
kind of reply. I should have bet on it.

Humourous regards,
Ian.