From: Bob Crispen <crispen@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Ada source reformater : where ?
Date: 1996/12/06
Date: 1996-12-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Gilles ZUNINO wrote:

>        I'm new to that group and after looking at www.adahome.com
>I was unable to get a free ada source reformater (like cb for C)

I tend toward tiny tools.
http://hiwaay.net/~crispen/src/prettify95.zip prettifies caps, and
http://hiwaay.net/~crispen/src/colalign.zip aligns colons.

I map them into function keys on my editor so I can just hit
the proper function key and prettify a line or "paragraph".

This is in reaction to some early Ada pretty printers that
had a million options and ended up producing files that
looked like hell anyway.

You can probably use these as templates for other tiny tools
that'll do the kinds of things you need to do.  The former
is in Ada 95 source and the latter is in C source.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen@hiwaay.net