* Re: PL/I suggestions
       [not found] <57rgm2$3b6$1@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>
@ 1996-12-03  0:00 ` Ken Garlington
From: Ken Garlington @ 1996-12-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

robin wrote:

> Who has wanted to do multiple precision integer arithmetic?

I believe there is a reusable Ada package available to do
arbitrary-precision integer arithmetic. It could probably
be recoded in PL/I if you wanted something that's not built into
the language. I just moved my browser from a Mac to a PC, so I
don't have the link handy; perhaps someone on comp.lang.ada
could help you out...

--
LMTAS - The Fighter Enterprise - "Our Brand Means Quality"
See http://www.lmtas.com for more information (job listings now available)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-12-03  0:00 UTC | newest]