From: Stephen Leake <Stephen.Leake@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: reverse engineering
Date: 1996/11/08
Date: 1996-11-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <55ndb9$t02@news1.mnsinc.com>, wfrye@mnsinc.com (William
Frye) writes:
>I am currently interested in doing reverse engineering on a sizable system,
>does anyone know of a program that enables one to pull off the logical
>constructs (if-then else, case etc.) from an Ada program and write them to
>a test case matrix?  Can YAC or Bison be used for this purpose?

A commercial tool that writes test drivers for Ada is available from:

** Vector Software Inc. 401-295-5855
     1130 Ten Rod Road
     Suite E-307
     North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852
     fax:   401-295-5856
    http://www.vectors.com
    AdaCast test framework builder

(note that there is a very different company at http://www.vector.com !)

A flow analysis tool is available from:
** McCabe Associates  800-638-6316
http://www.mccabe.com

Neither writes the test cases for you; Vector builds the test framework
and stubs, McCabe provides a flow graph and a path coverage tool.
Testing is hard work!
--
- Stephe