From: Oliver Grellert <grellert@mdv.gwdg.de>
Subject: Re: New Eiffel development system released
Date: 1996/11/06
Date: 1996-11-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Birgit Becher wrote:

> A revolutionary new Eiffel system has been developed by the German
> software
> company Halstenbach ACT GmbH. The product, named iss-base, is, according

> iss-base, which is running under MS Windows 95, MS Windows NT, SVR4,
> HP-UX, AIX,
> SCO UNIX, Sinix, and SUN Solaris, contains a number of components:

Too bad, this development kit is not available for Linux and DEC?
For research purposes it would be fine to get this, too.
Linux for the students (like me) at home, DEC for university sites.

But who knows what time will bring, that I can do the eiffel stuff
at home an carry it to my office..

best regards,

Olli

grellert@mdv.gwdg.de