From: Noam Kloos <noam@3wis.nl>
Subject: Ada on old and simple systems
Date: 1996/11/05
Date: 1996-11-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

How can I write or use ADA for systems like an 8088 XT or 80286 machine.
The Gnat systems runs on 32 machines only.
Since Ada is around quite some time and being used for controlling
devices as missiles and small electronic devices I can't imagine a
generic missile is built around a Pentium processor.
There must be ways for example programming in Linux and specifying a
target and cross compiling for small and simple devices.

Noam Kloos.