From: David Shochat <shochat@itg-sepg.logicon.com>
Subject: Re: Help needed with GNAT
Date: 1996/10/30
Date: 1996-10-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

ACQ002@ps.uib.es wrote:

>  We need a reference manual for GNAT-ADA. Is there anyone available on the Net?
>
>   Thanks.
If you mean the manual for the GNAT *compiler*, it comes with GNAT
(which is itself available on the Net, so I guess...)

The file is gnatinfo.txt and you will find it in the main directory
where you (or someone) unpacked the GNAT distribution. They're talking
about coming out with a fancier set of documentation in the near future,
but for now, you want gnatinfo.txt.

If you want the reference manual for the Ada 95 *language*, that too is
available on the Net:
http://www.adahome.com/rm95/

-- David