From: Rod Stevenson <ste@informate.be>
Subject: Help with Ada
Date: 1996/10/28
Date: 1996-10-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

We are a small OO software house based in Belgium,
Europe.

A job we are involved with in Germany needs a
person we do not possess.
A person FLUENT (speaking and Writing) in German
who has good Ada experience.

Due to the nature of the work, I'm afraid we can
only accept European nationals.

If this is you can you urgently email or fax us
your CV by either of the following
means.

Email : wil@informate.be
Fax : [32 for Belgium]-12-456223