From: Paul Williams <paul_williams@itd.sterling.com>
Subject: Any Ada95 Class Libs?
Date: 1996/10/23
Date: 1996-10-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

There's been some argument here (as there is everywhere) about the
relative values of Ada95 and C++ for implementing the scientific
applications we're working on.  So far I've managed to counter all
arguments against Ada95 except those related to its immaturity.  One
recurring argument is that there are no Ada95 class libraries available.
Before I concede on this issue, can anyone identify any browsable class
libraries implementing fundamental objects in Ada95??

Any response is gratefully appreciated - here or mail as appropriate.

Paul