From: John McCormick <mccormick@cs.uni.edu>
Subject: Re: Could anyone help me please? Thank you!
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-10-20T11:13:02-07:00	[thread overview]

> So could anyone do me a favor please? Could you tell me where to buy
> the e-book about  Programming in Ada 2005? I think it may probably
> cheaper. If anyone could send me the used book or the scan version
> about the book. It will be best! We can discuss the details later.
>
> Sun

There is an electronic version of my new book "Building Parallel,
Embedded, and Real-Time Applications with Ada" available from the
publisher's website  http://www.cambridge.org/   You can search for
the title or my last name.  The book includes a long chapter to
introduce experienced programmers to Ada's sequential constructs,
including detailed discussions of types. The sections on low level
programming, concurrent programming, distributed applications, and
real-time applications may or may not be of interest to you.

The free online references mentioned by Simon are probably the best
place to start.

Good luck,
John