From: Ken Garlington <garlingtonke@lmtas.lmco.com>
Subject: Re: AJPO's Engle announces end of Ada Mandate
Date: 1996/10/11
Date: 1996-10-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Gregory Aharonian wrote:

> The NRC might have admitted this had the DoD
> not censored the data supplied to the NRC for their deliberations, which
> shows that the Ada reality is much worse.

I have the data which my program submitted to the NRC. We supported the use
of Ada. If someone would like to get those inputs, I can give you the USAF
point of contact who can provide the details. I suppose the data is "censored"
in that it requires USAF approval to be released.

--
LMTAS - "Our Brand Means Quality"
For more info, see http://www.lmtas.com or http://www.lmco.com