From: "Stanley R. Allen" <s_allen@hso.link.com>
Subject: Re: 17 October, 1996 Thursday San Diego ACM SigAda Meeting
Date: 1996/10/08
Date: 1996-10-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert C. Leif, Ph.D. wrote:

> To: San Diego SigAda and other Interested parties
>
> Subject: 17 October, 1996 Thursday San Diego ACM SigAda Meeting
>
> Speaker: Steve Oualline
>
> This Month's Feature Presentation:
> C++ Style and Reliable Programming; ADA vs. C++ from a C++ Programmer.

Robert:

    Would it be too much to ask, on behalf of all of us on
comp.lang.ada,
for someone in the San Diego SigAda to transcribe (or summarize) this
very
intriguing event and post it here?

    Even with the excellent directions you have given, I believe that
most
of us will not find our way there... :)

--
Stanley Allen