From: sampson%cod.nosc.mil@cod.nosc.mil  (Charles H. Sampson)
Subject: Safety-critical Revision Requests
Date: 21 Aug 91 17:31:16 GMT	[thread overview]

     Section 9 of the Ada 9X Requirements addresses safety-critical and
trusted systems issues.  I'm trying to find the revision requests (RRs)
that engendered this section, without any success.  Can someone point me
in the right direction?  I have Supplement 1 to the January 1990 Revision
Request Report available, but the terms _safety-critical_ and _trusted_
don't even appear in the index of key technical terms.

     Also, did the 9X effort produce a report addressing these issues,
similar to the reports on shared variables, character sets, pragmas,
and fixed-point issues?

                                Charlie