From: Xuren Huang <Xuren.Huang@mail.wdn.com>
Subject: Q. on install GNAT304a in Win95
Date: 1996/10/01
Date: 1996-10-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am new in both Ada and win95.  I have recently downloaded win95
version of GNAT304a from NYU, installed it, but when I run
"setpath.bat", the computer showed "run out of environment space", and
none of the pathes can be set.  I have followed the instructions came
with GNAT304a to set "memory --> initial Environment" to be 4096 at
"properties" of "command.com", but, this has not solved the problem.
Please shine some light on this. Any help will greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.