From: Bob Crispen <bob.crispen@boeing.com>
Cc: jaba2096@mail.dbeach.com, KVSB58B@Prodigy.com
Subject: Re: Ada Sites on the web?
Date: 1996/10/01
Date: 1996-10-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jeffrey B. Ryan wrote:

>        Where are there good ADA/UNIX sites on the web?  I am majoring
>in Computer Science, and my 2nd course, that I am taking , which is
>ADA/Unix.  I use a SunOS.  I need to get some good resources off the
>net, but can't find any good sites.  If you know of any, please post
>some....

http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/ -- search for Unix

http://www.adahome.com/ -- click on the headers that interest
you, and don't miss their list of Ada software repositories

http://www.acm.org/sigada/ -- ditto

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/languages/ada/asr -- you'll have to do some
hunting, but there's a *bunch* of stuff here.

and of course:

of Gnat for Sun/Solaris or Sun/SunOS, or for your home PC, be
it Mac (68K or PPC), PC (Win95, OS/2, Linux, Solaris) or what
have you.

Start at any of the first 3 sites I mentioned and your problem
will be choosing from, not finding resources.

Bob Crispen
bob.crispen@boeing.com
crispen@hiwaay.net
speaking for myself, not my employer