From: Dave <dave@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Best Ada95 reference
Date: 1996/10/01
Date: 1996-10-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Bruce Walker wrote:

> I have many years of Ada83 expierience and need to bone up
> on Ada95.  I have the Thomson Ada95 compiler and it came with the
> Object-Oriented Software in Ada 95 by Michael A. Smith.  Are there
> better books out there?

It sounds like _Programming in Ada95_ by John Barnes or _Ada as a Second
Language, 2nd edition_ by Norman Cohen are the sorts of books that you
are looking for.

Also, don't forget to grab a copy of the new Ada Language Reference
Manual -- it's actually quite useful.  (The online version is at
http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/standards/Welcome.html .)

Hope this helps.

-- Dave Jones