From: Mats Karlssohn <mats@mida.se>
Subject: Re: GNAT 68k cross on Linux?
Date: 1996/09/25
Date: 1996-09-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

DeanNelson wrote:

> Does GNAT have the ability to be setup as a cross compiler?
>
> I am thinking of a 68k cross compiler hosted on a linux box. Has anyone
> done this? Or is this a trivial activity that is listed on a FAQ
> somewhere?
>
> Any ideas, notes, etc?
> %<

On the AiS (Ada in Sweden) seminary (spelling ?) in may this year there
were som guy talking about a Cross-GNAT for the CPU32 (68332 I think).
In the papers from the meeting I find a URL:
ftp://ftp.le.chalmers.se/pub/gnu, which I think has to do with this
project, although I'm not sure and haven't got the time to check today,
but feel free to mail me if you think that I can help by digging deeper
into the papers...

--
/Mats Karlssohn (SM5TFX)
No .signature here ;-)