From: paulg@loxinfo.co.th (Paul Sjoerdsma)
Subject: Books for Ada83 & Ada95
Date: 1996/09/25
Date: 1996-09-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm interesting in learning more about Ada. I have been programming
the last 10 years, C, C++, Delphi, Oberon adn a bit Modula-3.

I already downloaded the GNAT compiler for NT. Basically I would like
to get a feel for Ada and see if my company can use it in any way.

I'm looking for good introduction books on the language

TIA
Paul
Paul Sjoerdsma
Straight Line Solutions Co. Ltd.