* Re: Literate Programming with Ada
       [not found] <199609231747.KAA11018@ellen.Silvaco.COM>
@ 1996-09-23  0:00 ` John R. Evans
From: John R. Evans @ 1996-09-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Rohan

Michael Rohan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have attempted to pick up your aweb distribution from
>
>         ftp://ivory.nosc.mil/pub/aweb/aweb.tar.gz
>
> but am not having much luck connecting.  Is this the correct
> address?
>
> Michael.
>
> P.S.
> Thank you for doing this.
>
> --
> Michael Rohan,                                     rohan@Silvaco.COM
> Silvaco Data Systems Inc, Santa Clara, CA.         +1-408-654-4320

Try ftp://ftp.nosc.mil/pub/evansjr2/aweb/aweb.tar.gz

If that doesn't work, I could always mail it to you.  BTW,
I had no problem downloading the files from various .mil sites
around the country, where I have accounts.
However, our firewall may be stopping
ftp's to all but certain computers, outside the .mil domain.
(If others have this problem, please let me know and I'll investigate
further.)

Also, I just found out that GNAT supports the following:

  pragma Source_Reference (INTEGER_LITERAL [, STRING_LITERAL]);

I will be modifying the aweb distribution to take advantage of
this.  It should greatly aid debugging.   Stay tuned.

John Evans
http://ivory.nosc.mil/~evansjr/john_evans.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-09-23  0:00 UTC | newest]