* Call for Testers
@ 1996-09-11  0:00 Tom Di Sessa
From: Tom Di Sessa @ 1996-09-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Our company is developping an Ada '95 mapping to HTML, and was wondering
if anyone was intersted in being an Alpha tester for these packages.
If so, please contact us with a brief description of your interest.

Thank you
-tom

| Thomas G. Di Sessa           ||                                  |
|   WPL Laboratories, Inc.     || Email: tdisessa@wpllabs.com      |
|   Whitehall Offices, Suite 6 || Voice: 610.658.2362 ext. 227     |
|   410 Lancaster Avenue       ||   Fax: 610.658.2361              |
|   Haverford, PA  19041       ||                                  |

* Re: Call for Testers
@ 1996-09-12  0:00 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1996-09-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <32371CC3.2E8D@wpllabs.com>,
Tom Di Sessa  <tdisessa@wpllabs.com> wrote:
>Our company is developping an Ada '95 mapping to HTML, and was wondering
>if anyone was intersted in being an Alpha tester for these packages.
>If so, please contact us with a brief description of your interest.

Can you clarify this "mapping"?  This statement seems quite odd to me,
so I'm certain I've misunderstood what you mean.

--
    Visit the Ada 95 Booch Components Homepage: www.ocsystems.com/booch
           This is not your father's Ada -- lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada

* Re: Call for Testers
@ 1996-09-12  0:00   ` Tom Di Sessa
From: Tom Di Sessa @ 1996-09-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Weller

David Weller wrote:
> Can you clarify this "mapping"?  This statement seems quite odd to me,
> so I'm certain I've misunderstood what you mean.

I'm sorry, the message seems to be vague as to what the product is.
In addition to your question, I got a few through personal mail which
are listed here.

> What is your Ada to html product? Does it generate html from
> an exectuable? Does it generate html that links all occurences of
> a variable together in the source code? I might be interested
> in being an Alpha tester, depending on what it does.
>
> What do you call an Ada mapping to HTML ? Generation of HTML pages ?
> Parsing of such pages ? Anyway, I'm interested :-)
>
>  Sam

The Ada to HTML product are a set of Ada routines that generate HTML
code (either outputted to default of Standard Out, or to a specified
file).  They are routines that one can call from their Ada source code
that will create an HTML page.  The HTML 3.2 grammar is rigidly
enforced across these routines ALL HTML generated by these packages
attempts to be grammatically correct.

If you want to take a look at the User Manual, it is located:
http://rlf.wpllabs.com/semweb/html

Sorry and thank you.