From: David Shochat <shochat@itg-sepg.logicon.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Editor  P.S.
Date: 1996/09/11
Date: 1996-09-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Greg Baker wrote:

> Emacs.  NTEmacs is a Win32 version that I've used occasionally.
> (Under NT, but it should work under Win95)...

It certainly does work beautifully under Win95. Better yet, it works on
Win95 the same as it does on Unix which means I don't have to switch
mental gears when I happen do be working on Win95. And all the same
"modes" work (e.g. Ada Mode). Even if Whistler were a rich student, he
couldn't do better imo. It just happens to be free.
-- David