From: Andy Freeborough <cmsafree@livjm.ac.uk>
Subject: Programming X Windows...
Date: 1996/09/03
Date: 1996-09-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
   Does anybody know of any good, easy to use,
freeware programs that will allow me to create X
Windows applications using ADA or C++? I presume
you can do it anyway using some sort of calls,
like API calls in MS Windows, but I am finding it
hard to find any information. I would be greatful
of any help,

Yours

Andy. (cmsafree@livjm.ac.uk)