From: "Wasiliy W. Molostoff" <edv@rtsnet.ru>
Subject: GNAT and Windows 95
Date: 1996/09/03
Date: 1996-09-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Perhaps anybody can explain situation with Win32 GNAT porting?
I have seen Cygnus GNU-Win32 Project compiler + libs + binaries
and I think that this is a best place for new versions of GNAT.
Does any body make any efforts in such way?

May be my question is off current topic, sorry for
irregular reading c.l.a.

edv