* Re: Newbie? - Data Struct & Algo & Numerics
@ 1996-08-20  0:00 ` Mike Bishop
From: Mike Bishop @ 1996-08-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter A. Koren wrote:

>  I am looking for source code libraries for the computer science classical
> Data Structures and Algorithms stuff. In addition I need to find the code
> for the sort of stuff in numerical recipes, but in Ada. I have followed many
> HTML links, but have not found the useful stuff.

Have you looked in http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/ ? There are pointers to a
lot of stuff there. Also, you might want to check out
http://www.ocsystems.com/booch/ and see where Dave Weller is with his
Ada95 Booch Components.

--
Mike Bishop
mbishop@ghgcorp.com

* Newbie? - Data Struct & Algo & Numerics
@ 1996-08-20  0:00 Peter A. Koren
From: Peter A. Koren @ 1996-08-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

 I am looking for source code libraries for the computer science classical
Data Structures and Algorithms stuff. In addition I need to find the code
for the sort of stuff in numerical recipes, but in Ada. I have followed many
HTML links, but have not found the useful stuff.

Thanks,
Peter A. Koren
pkoren@gte.net

* Re: Newbie? - Data Struct & Algo & Numerics
@ 1996-08-22  0:00 ` Mike Fair
From: Mike Fair @ 1996-08-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter A. Koren wrote:

>  I am looking for source code libraries for the computer science classical
> Data Structures and Algorithms stuff. In addition I need to find the code
> for the sort of stuff in numerical recipes, but in Ada. I have followed many
> HTML links, but have not found the useful stuff.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter A. Koren
> pkoren@gte.net

Have you looked at the BOOCH components yet?

-- Mike --