From: Joe DeKeyrel <dekeyrej@telis.org>
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.04a & Environment space
Date: 1996/08/16
Date: 1996-08-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert A Duff wrote:

> In article <Dw8FF4.6Js@world.std.com>,
> I <bobduff@world.std.com> wrote:
> >I also had luck with putting "call ...\setpath" in my autoexec.bat file.
> >I don't know if this solves the env space problem, ...
>
> Well, it does seem to.  On a different computer, running windows 95, I
> put "call c:\gnat304a\setpath" in my autoexec.bat file, and I am now
> able to run gnatmake just fine.  I did not fiddle with the "initial
> environment" settings (i.e. I disobeyed the README) -- I left it set to
> "Auto" (whatever that means).
>
> - Bob

I run a similar setup myself (when I'm not running linux). You really MUST increase the size of the
environment to allow for all the environment virables that setpath requires.
i.e.
right mouse select the shortcut you've created -- I'll assume you have
choose properties
on the memory tab, dropdown the environment list box
select 1024 -- works on my machine

that should do it...

--
Joe DeKeyrel