From: David Grizzard <dgrizza@relay.nswc.navy.mil>
Cc: dgrizza
Subject: HELP finding a dependency generator
Date: 1996/08/14
Date: 1996-08-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm looking for a program that generates dependencies suitable for use
with make files.  I have found one called Adamakegen, but have found it
unsuitable since in is written in Icon for which an interpreter is not
available for my machine. Any help is very much apreciated.

--
David Grizzard

dgrizza@nswc.navy.mil