From: Ken Garlington <garlingtonke@lmtas.lmco.com>
Cc: "Rice, George" <rice@lmtas.lmco.com>, kegarlington
Subject: Re: Info About Real Ada 95 Projects
Date: 1996/08/05
Date: 1996-08-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Susan Carlson wrote:

> Here at the Ada Information Clearinghouse (AdaIC), we've been
> working to track down info on Ada 95 projects.  To date, we have
> identified 34 Ada 95 projects.  You can search our Ada 95 projects
> database via our WWW site:  http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/usage/

I think this was meant to be:

   http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/usage/

By the way, in addition to the AV-8B JSF demonstrator, I think there
are other JSF demonstrator projects supported by AJPO. I was surprised
that this was the only JSF item on the list.

Also, note that the pointer from the AV-8B JSF project page to the
Summer 95 newsletter is apparently no longer valid.