From: jsweet@ICSE.UCI.EDU (Jerry Sweet)
Subject: Re: "Who are those guys?"
Date: Fri, 23-Jan-87 04:00:38 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Fri Jan 23 04:00:38 1987

	Despite the favorable comparison, the article reports
	that Meridian Ada is incomplete but validation was
	planned for 1/87.  Upon calling Meridian, they now
	estimate validating in 3/87 (the usual sliding
	validation date).

Eric W. Olsen, President/CEO of Meridian Software Systems, responds:
"Validation has always been planned for first quarter 1987.  We had no
opportunity to review the article, so we cannot be responsible for
errors in content."

-jns