* Non-Contest content for LearnAdaNow.com
@ 2015-04-01 21:15 David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-04-01 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

While the contest is to give the Ada community video content that will show Awesome stuff you can do with Ada. The LearnAdaNow.com site is intended to be a vehicle for advocating Ada in general to those _not_ in the Ada community already, once built up I will make sure the entire software world sees it :)

If you have articles, tutorials, etc. for anything cool with Ada, please e-mail them to me. I'll start collecting what I can in general, but any help to build it up the better.

David Botton

* Re: Non-Contest content for LearnAdaNow.com
@ 2015-04-02  5:38 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2015-04-02  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

You're of course welcome to borrow whatever links you need from
Adaic.org/learn. Lots of good free stuff there.

              Randy.

P.S. I presume you're ready for LearnAdaNow.com to get linked from AdaIC.
After all, one of the missions of AdaIC is to provide a place for people new
to Ada to find information about it. Certainly other sites with that same
mission should be included.

@ 2015-04-02 10:52   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-04-02 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yes of course. If I didn't see mention of a link was going to email you. :)

@ 2015-04-02 17:39     ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-04-02 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Added:

TutorialAda from Peter Chapin
https://github.com/pchapin/tutorialada

Randy, I'd add anything I find new as well to AdaIC I don't see duplication between these new sites and AdaIC as superfluous by any means, the audiences are different and angles different.

@ 2015-04-02 18:10 ` Tero Koskinen
From: Tero Koskinen @ 2015-04-02 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

2.4.2015, 0:15, David Botton kirjoitti:
> While the contest is to give the Ada community video content that
> will show Awesome stuff you can do with Ada. The LearnAdaNow.com site
> is intended to be a vehicle for advocating Ada in general to those
> _not_ in the Ada community already, once built up I will make sure
> the entire software world sees it :)
>
> If you have articles, tutorials, etc. for anything cool with Ada,
> please e-mail them to me. I'll start collecting what I can in
> general, but any help to build it up the better.

I run several Ada-related blogs:
  http://arduino.ada-language.com/ - AVR-Ada
  http://ada.tips/ - Short tips for Ada
  http://tero.stronglytyped.org/category/ada.html
   - the rest which don't fit to above themes

Yours,
  Tero

* Re: Non-Contest content for LearnAdaNow.com
@ 2015-04-02 18:33   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-04-02 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 2:10:55 PM UTC-4, Tero Koskinen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2.4.2015, 0:15, David Botton kirjoitti:
> > While the contest is to give the Ada community video content that
> > will show Awesome stuff you can do with Ada. The LearnAdaNow.com site
> > is intended to be a vehicle for advocating Ada in general to those
> > _not_ in the Ada community already, once built up I will make sure
> > the entire software world sees it :)
> >
> > If you have articles, tutorials, etc. for anything cool with Ada,
> > please e-mail them to me. I'll start collecting what I can in
> > general, but any help to build it up the better.
>
> I run several Ada-related blogs:
>   http://arduino.ada-language.com/ - AVR-Ada
>   http://ada.tips/ - Short tips for Ada
>   http://tero.stronglytyped.org/category/ada.html
>    - the rest which don't fit to above themes
>
> Yours,
>   Tero

All three links added to both GetAdaNow.com and LearnAdaNow.com