From: reinert <reinkor@gmail.com>
Subject: Problem using GLOBE_3D/glut under Debian 10 (buster)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 23:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-07-12T23:03:04-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I use GLOBE_3D as a binder for OpenGL and (free-)glut for a project based on single-cell tracking: https://korsnesbiocomputing.no/ . It has functioned very well under for example linux/Debian so far

Now, when I try out using the new Debian 10 (buster) I get the following error message when trying to open a menu (using glut):

Unhandled Exception raised
raised STORAGE_ERROR : s-intman.adb:136 explicit raise

Has anybody the possibility to reproduce the error?
Any idea for what is going on?

I guess the problem is not related to gnat-8 (which comes with Debian 10).
When I compile/link the actual program under Debian 9 and copy over
the resulting binary version of it to a machine running Debian 10,
then there is no problem.

reinert