From: wilson figueroa <wfigueroa@mosquito.com>
Subject: ada 95 for windows 95
Date: 1996/07/25
Date: 1996-07-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I am new to this newsgroup so please have a little patience with me.

I am attempting to install the Ada 95 (GNAT) compiler for Windows 95.

I have downloaded the w95 directory which contains the

	gzip.exe and
	setup file and
	two other files

What are these files, the readme file was not too descriptive.

I am assuming that I will will run gzip followed by setup (I am
currently downloading these as I am typing).  I'll give this a
shot, but if I am way off, please let me know.

Are there any surprises which I should be aware of.

The answers to these questions are probably in FAQ somewhere.

If anyone can help, thank you.

wilson figueroa

wfiguero@mosquito.com

(too much to learn ... not enough hours in the day!)