From: "Theodore E. Dennison" <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com>
Subject: Re: Olympics Programming Language?
Date: 1996/07/24
Date: 1996-07-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert C. Leif, Ph.D. wrote:
> I just can not resist asking the question, what language(s) did IBM use to
> program their system for the 1996 Olympics.

The same thought briefly hit my head.

I understand that the CEO of IBM had to go to Altanta himself to smooth out
the ruffled feathers. Thus you can probably get the answer to your question
by going down to your company's HR department and looking at the resume's
the the system's developers just sent in. :-)

--
T.E.D.
                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |