From: Dave Goggin <dt4@limitpt.com>
Subject: Re: Obscene article by Don Erway of NDC Systems shows he is wrong again
Date: 1996/07/05
Date: 1996-07-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Someone wrote:

> Someone pretending to be cjames3@concentric.net wrote:
> : Despite continued bogus articles by Don Erway of NDC Systems that this
> : account has been suspended, it is still alive and well.
> :
> : Clearly Don Erway is lying, again, and wasting everyone's time, including

blah, blah, blah...

C'mon folks, enough of this stuff.  Just ignore this Erway
or whoever.   None of us cares who's forgering, lying, etc.
These newsgroups have speciific subjects and this thread is
so off-topic it isn't even funny.

Dave Goggin             Limit Point Systems
dt4@limitpt.com
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, and do not
necessarily coincide with those of my employer or client(s).